Tuesday, March 3, 2009

irresistible - Green -

I love green... i always love green... marvelous color which bring peacefulness... maybe not to everyone, at least for green's lovers. My friend is one among those green addicted person, not by the color but by the taste... green is yummy... green tea is simply irresistble, this was her birthday present... Happy Belated Birthday Noe...


Green tea custard cake

The smell of Green tea combine with butter and milk really pleased me... this is the way it should be, simple yet addictive.. not too sweet just perfect... yummy...

-------

sat, Feb. 28th 2009

The wedding gift


Last weekend was a big day for my cousin.. finally, there she was walking on the aisle with her long time boyfriend and now become her husband... surrounded friends and relatives, admiring her beauty.. be a queen of the day. I dream that 1 day i can make a wedding cake, making wedding cake is my top dream, i can't make one right now since, it'll need more practice and gain more knowledge.. no confidence yet. But i'll make it someday..

However I managed to make some dessert for the family gathering, unfortunately i didn't have time to take pic of it... luckily i have this hehe



cousins and nephews were grabbing my dessert hehe mine was gone in few minutes... nice... love when it happened.

No comments: