Monday, December 8, 2008

decorated cup cakes

One day, my friend asked me if i can make cup cakes. Of course i can, i replied. Her plan is that she's going to sell my cup cakes for charity events in her church.

So i need to do my homework, which is making some sample for her. I like decorating, so when she mentioned about cup cakes, what i have in my mind is colorful cup cakes with cute character on it, with sprinkle and edible pebbles.

What a fun thing to do, soon i starting to search some theme to make, spending 3 days making the cute characters and 1 days putting them on the small individual cup cakes. the cakes are vanilla and chocolate, which is basic and everyone loves it.





Unfortunately, what happen in your mind might different with in others. She thought my cup cakes were too tough (maybe they're not my best cupcakes), i guess she thought about simple chocolate cup cakes and not decorated one because all samples she gave me later on were that kind cup cakes. I promised her to make another batch sample, but as time goes by... i don't have the time hahaha ~.~ promise always easier to say than to keep..... sorry mom... and she never mention it until now fiuuh...~~~

No comments: